- Built tough to Industrial standards, currently in use by Military and Government agencies, Businesses, Firefighters, Tradesmen and Trailblazers. Made in USA
- Heavy duty male tool head threads into the female Inteletool telescopic pole and then secured with a nylon collar lock, will not fall off
- Space saver, great for trunk, shelf or storage compartment in your home, vehicle (RV,4x4) place of business or on an ATV, search and rescue vehicle or fire truck
- Great customer service! Email us at email@example.com or call 330-886-TOOL (8665) with any questions
- Special Feature: Designed to be a part of your own custom built tool kit by Inteletool.
- Cost Saver Idea! The way to bring the cost of Inteletool down is to buy multiple tool heads and a few handles. The cost per tool comes down exponentially. Ex. if you buy 6 heads and 2 handles the avg. cost is $370.00 spread out over 6 tool options available to you = $60 per tool.
About this interchangeable tool head: The structure firefighting, demolition Rubbish Hook tool head does not include an Inteletool telescopic pole. Designed with corresponding acme threads that thread inside the telescopic pole, will only operate when used in combination with any Inteletool telescopic pole. About the Inteletool telescopic pole (purchase separately): When combined with any Inteletool telescopic pole, the Rubbish Hook tool head attaches and detaches and telescopic poles collapse for easy storage and transport. The Inteletool tool head (male) and the all fiberglass telescopic pole (female) both utilize the ACME thread in combination with a nylon collar lock on the pole to connect the tool head to the telescopic pole for a secure, permanent feel. The Inteletool telescopic pole features a twist & lock innerlocking mechanism with an external nylon collar lock to prevent the pole from collapsing while in use. There are no predesignated stopping points for length. Can adjust to any desired length. Strongest telescopic pole on the market! Application: The Rubbish Hook is a firefighting tool developed to find hidden fire in deep seated smoldering fires normally found in dumps or dumpsters. Because of it‰۪s two large six inch pointed prongs, it will grasp debris in huge chunks. Special Feature: This Rubbish Hook tool head is designed to be a part of your own custom built tool kit by Inteletool. Featured in the following firefighting tool kit: ITK.